By e-mail or telephone at:
Chicago Candy Tours
The New Chicago Boozy Candy Crawl
Join us for an “adult” sampling of liquor infused candies. Learn how these specialty sweets are prepared while listening to true legends & lore about Chicago’s liquor history. From bathtub distilleries to Speakeasy finds… How candy & liquor met, Chicago style!
Tour Dates & Times:
Saturday & Sunday’s: 3:30pm
- Admission: $45 per person
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Starting point: Fannie May – 343 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601 [map]
- Ending point: Close to an establishment where you can linger with candy & liquor parings.
Please note: Guests must be 21 years of age
Original Candy Tour Dates & Times:
Saturday’s at 11am
Sunday’s at 12pm
- Admission: $35 per person
- Duration: 2 hours
- Groups: Limited to 10 persons
- Starting point: Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile [map]
Please note: No children under 12. Cash or checks preferred.